Regain Your Vitality
Start your physical therapy rehabilitation in the Portage or Kalamazoo, MI area
Physical therapy is used to help patients regain optimal function following an injury. At Vitality Healthcare, our goal is to restore strength, flexibility, endurance and power through the use of a variety of physical therapy exercises.
It’s possible that you might need such rehabilitation if you:
- Have been involved in a car accident
- Have experienced a fall
- Have strained a muscle
- Have torn a ligament
- Have chronic widespread pain
- Have been diagnosed with arthritis
- Have stiff joints
Do any of these signs sound familiar? Contact us today to make an appointment with a knowledgeable physical therapist in Kalamazoo or Portage, MI.
Exercises designed to meet your needs
Our physical therapists in Portage and Kalamazoo, MI will teach you personalized rehabilitation exercises designed to strengthen and correct your unique problems. These exercises can be performed in the comfort of your own home and can improve the effectiveness of your spinal correction by as much as 30-40%. With physical therapy from Vitality Healthcare, you’ll learn exercises and stretches which can help your joints, muscles and connective tissues stay in good health.
Reach out now to take your health into your own hands.
We offer Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Services such as:
Repetitive Cervical Traction
- Increases range of motion in the neck
- Pumps up the discs in the neck
- Restores the cervical curve in the neck
- Increases range of motion in the low back
- Pumps up the lumbar discs reducing the aging process
- Repairs bulges and disc herniation
Whole Body Vibration
- Increases flexibility and strength
- Moves the fluids around in the body
- Increases bone density
- Increases the Human Growth Hormone for growth and repair
- Decreases cortisol (our stress hormone)
- Stretches the posture muscles in your neck
- Increases cervical range of motion
- Helps loosen up the muscles so we can correct your posture
If you are looking for a physical therapist near me, then look no further. Our physical therapists here at the office will answer any questions that you have.
The goal of rehabilitation is to improve flexibility and joint mobility. Plus, when you go through rehab, you become stronger with each session. A stronger you means less chance of injury in the future.
Let us help you overcome your pain and get your life back. Give us a call today at 269.323.4473 or click here to contact us.